In fact, it is that easy to download YouTube to iMovie, convert YouTube to iMovie and import YouTube to iMovie as soon as you own Bigasoft YouTube to iMovie Converter. As the professional YouTube to iMovie Downloader and Converter, it can easily download all kinds of YouTube videos in FLV, MP4, and WebM as well as convert them to iMovie compatible video formats for importing YouTube videos to iMovie successfully.
The following is a step by step guide on how to download and import YouTube to iMovie with the help of Bigasoft YouTube to iMovie Converter.
Make Preparation: Run Bigasoft YouTube to iMovie Converter
Step 1 Add YouTube video
- Click "Add File" button to import your downloaded YouTube video to this YouTube to iMovie Converter.
- Click the small triangle to the right of "Add File", a drop down menu will pop up; select "Add YouTube Video..." to paste the YouTube URL and then click "OK" button, this YouTube to iMovie Converter will fast download YouTube video of the highest resolution maximally1080p YouTube video and the downloaded video will automatically appear in the main window of Bigasoft YouTube to iMovie Converter.
Step 2 Set output profile as iMovie Video MPEG-4
Step 3 Convert YouTube to iMovie compatible MPEG-4 format
Step 4 Import YouTube to iMovie
- Step 1 Open Safari browser and point it to the YouTube website. Next, search for the video that you wish to download and when it comes up in the search results click it. The video will begin playing.
- Step 2 Pause the video, and go to the Window menu, then click on "Activity". Tips: You can also achieve opening "Activity" window by pressing the following key combination on your Mac's keyboard: Command-Option-A. The "Command" key may say the word "Command" or it may simply have an Apple symbol depending on the model of your keyboard.
- Step 3 In "Activity" window, you will see what currently is running in Safari. In that, you would also see the YouTube video link with a list of files under it. Select the highest size file in it.
- Step 4 Double click on the selected file and the browser will begin downloading. When the downloading is finished, go to "Finder" -> "Macintosh HD" -> "Users" -> "Home folder" -> "Downloads" to locate the files you just download. It will be named like "videoplayback-000". If you want to reset "Download" folder, go to "Safari Preference". Click on the "General" tab at the top. You will see a 'Save downloaded files to:' drop down menu where you can select where to place downloaded files when using Safari.
Learn more about Bigasoft YouTube to iMovie Converter ...
How to import MP4 to iMovie
Import Mini DVD into iMovie
Easy Way to Import 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to iMovie on Mac (OSX Mavericks Included)
How to Download and Convert YouTube to Mac format?
How to Solve Can't Import M4V to iMovie Issue?
Step by Step Guide on How to Import Flip Video to iMovie'08, '09, '11?
Import Camcorder Video to iMovie for iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch
More Articles on Bigasoft.com ...
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.